arch installation

Alonzo Cuellar mariachiac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:29:52 EDT 2012

No,
My new laptop has the option to boot with UEFI. It looks like it makes everything easier as far as booting is concerned. You can boot with out a boot loader using efistub if i understand correctly. I've not installed arch in ages since I had it on my older laptop. It looks like the installation has changed a bit. It just says root log in and it auto logs the user as root. I'm not sure how to launch the installation procedure since you no longer do /arch/setup.

Alonzo