new TalkingArch released

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Tue Nov 27 09:40:53 EST 2012

Kyle,
What do you use for your torrent program?
I use uTorrent, and it has intrusive tool bars  in my I.E., and I go into
tools and options and programs, and I turn it off, but it gets turned on
again.
It intercepts my links if it is a bad link, and it causes a refreshing of
I.E. as well as Outlook Express.
Maybe you do all your torrents in Linux?
I like Linux, but I am still tied to windows.
Glenn