new TalkingArch released

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:15:37 EST 2012

Thanks for the release. I'll go ahead and fix up the documentation for
the new snapshot in the next day or so. There are a few changes in this
version that will make it even easier to work with, so I want to go
ahead and get all the Talking Arch goodness documented.

Also, I'd like to try my hand at making a torrent for this, to take some
of the load off the server. If enough people are interested in
downloading via bittorrent and seeding the download, I'll go ahead and
set that up. Just trying to share the love.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/