red hat

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Wed Nov 21 21:22:41 EST 2012

I'll actually be taking the RHCSA at some point soon, with the intent to move
onto the RHCE. Based on feedback from people that I have gotten both in and
outside of work, someone has apparently come up with a way to make the process
accessible. I'm interested to see what they come up with. ANother item of note
is that it has apparently been done before, although not sure how.

--
Igor

believed to be clean.