note to the TalkingArch users

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Nov 15 09:26:55 EST 2012

Hi Chris,

I've always appreciated your talking installers for Arch Linux.  I
need to build back up my motivation to deal more with Arch and Linux
in general.  I will be glad to help also.  My big challenge right now
is catching up with the most recent changes to Arch, using systemd and
moving away from udev.  I haven't totally grasped these changes yet
and as I update my system, I have run into some strange issues I need
to fix.

So I might need some help along the way to figure all this out but a
fully systemd complient version of the talking install would be an
excellent move.

Thanks again, Chris for the fantastic install image.