OT Mailman

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu May 24 20:43:48 EDT 2012

I am not sure if this will be helpful or not but after you did the
submit for the rejection did you refresh the page with the refresh
page button?  I've seen this problem once or twice and that usually
fixed the problem.  I wasn't politely rejecting though; I was usually
discarding.

On Thu, 24 May 2012, Gregory Nowak wrote:

phone: (519) 661-3061