install update with questins was three small installer questions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri May 18 16:04:17 EDT 2012

That really does not matter, since it found the synthesizer on com 1.
The impression I drew from our earlier exchange was that speekup would
simply look for my dectalk...period.  not that I had to specify where it
was located.
That is secondary to my installing debian at all at this point, the
greater question.

Karen