Accessible Diagrams

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon May 7 19:46:21 EDT 2012

Wow, you have no idea how happy that makes me. a colleague and I spent some time trying to get Google Forms to be accessible. I
shall let him know it was worth it.

More importantly, thank you so much for your time, your answers, and your spreading this around. I promise we'll actually use this
data. You have my word. We already are, in fact ... we just submitted a paper with the design/implementation of a system that
implements a few of the features dictated by the results of the survey.

Thank you again!

Website: www.SinaBahram.com