ot, bash programming question

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:28:45 EDT 2012

Hi,
You are getting the error because you are using the wrong test for your
variable. When doing math based comparisons you need to use switches
like -ne for noot equals. Here are a few and what they mean:
-ne not equals !=
-eq equals ==
-gt greater than >
-lt less than <
So here is your code with a couple modifications that will hopefully
make it easier to understand:
#!/bin/bash

--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/