CAVI Linux Course was Re: LaTeX and big writing projects

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:33:00 EST 2012

Thanks, Jason.

I am definitely one who find your recommendations helpful. I would not
have known about The Linux Command Line had you not mentioned it on the
Orca list some time ago. I have been reading through it, and it is
probably one of the best introductory books which I have ever read, and
it has some advanced materials in it as well. I have definitely learned
more from it than I have from any other college-recommended Linux textbook.

Thanks for sharing.