Anyone thought about raspberry pie?

Robert cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:47:07 EST 2012

Jason,

Sorry to divert this, but I have read about you writing your thesis
using LaTeX on the Orca list in the past. I was always curious and
wanted to ask you what resources you used to learn LaTeX. I've been
working to learn both vi and Emacs, and I think I would rather use LaTeX
than a GUI word processor for different projects.

As far as the Raspberry Pi goes, I am definitely planning on getting one
(or more, if possible) when they are offered with cases. It is so
wonderful to see all of these nice flashy Linux systems coming out.

Although the price is out of range for me right now, I'd like to get my
hands on a KDE Plasma Active powered Spark tablet [1] one of these days.
this looks like a very promising device, especially as KDE is seeming to
become more accessible thanks to QT-AT-SPI, Orca, and all of the other
projects which are  being developed. This is definitely getting exciting!

Take care, and my apologies for my diversion from the original topic.

[1] http://makeplaylive.com/