technical diagram description system query

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jun 15 14:28:14 EDT 2012

Hello, Kirk:

Reading the below makes me wonder whether you're aware of the MathML
specification from the W3C:

http://www.w3.org/Math/

Certainly, it is intended that this specification would support
alternative representations of mathematical constructs, including
semantic relationships among the elements of those constructs.

A set of applications aimed at screen reader users is available from
Design Science:

http://www.dessci.com

hth

Janina