hex editors

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Jun 11 11:31:32 EDT 2012

	Hello.  There is an old program called bed which will reformat a binary
file into what ever format you want, i.e. hex, octal, with various word
lengths.  It then opens the file with your favorite editor, allowing you to
use vim, ed or something else to edit the file.  Once done, it will convert
the file back to the original format with your changes.
Search for "bed binary editor" in google to find it.  If you have trouble
downloading it, let me know and I can probably make a link.
-thanks
-Brian