hardware or software synths

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:35:29 EDT 2012

For a less limited SVox Pico experience, I have written PicoSpeaker, which can be made to work with Speech-dispatcher using a generic module configuration.
http://picospeaker.tk
I recently made some changes to the speech output to hopefully make it sound better.

As for the new synthesizers in Android 4.0 and 4.1, the sources should be in their respective Android source trees, also available from android.git.kernel.org. Sorry, but I don't have a direct link or git repo for either of these at the moment, but hopefully this will help a little.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it