new TalkingArch (modified Arch Linux install media) now available

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:15:47 EDT 2012

Yes, I know I should have consulted the wiki before I asked my question about the docs, but my main computer is completely dead with no hope of being revived any time soon, so I'm doing everything from my phone. I plan to grab this install image and make an attempt to get it running from flash media on a very old box I still have access to that should allow me to run Arch happily. I'm not sure how much feedback I will be able to provide, but I definitely look forward to using the new install method. Everything I'e read about it makes it sound like pure joy to work with. Thanks again for the great work!
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it