Why do I have a dodgy file system?

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 12:52:53 EDT 2012

Hello David,

Hope you are well!

Anyone: My fears, what hardware speakup options are ther now-a-days? I
think my last install was using my braille display. Which isn't a
problem today. But wasn't there some discussion about support for
hardware synths? I've access to ltlk, dectlk and apollo. Does a new
install mean I'll loose this hardware synth access?

Thanks.

Gena