serial ports

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:44:14 EDT 2012

I have no problem purchasing Asus or Gigabyte boards. They are both in my experience very good boards. In that case, if they only need about a $4 bracket and cable, this wouldn't take much selling at all, as any price increase would be due to having a better board rather than to having the com port header. That being said, I would look at the $100 boards from these manufacturers rather than the $50 and $60 boards. The $100 and higher boards have newer and better technology in most cases, and are probably more likely to have the header.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it