Raspberry PI Arrived

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Tue Jul 10 20:49:19 EDT 2012

Is it worth noting that the supported default distribution for the Pie
is Debian? Expect stuff to show up for that first and then for the
others later.
Fedora is not known for it's small install sizes and tiny system
footprint. Does the desktop release even touch machines with <256m ram
anymore?
Something like tinycore or one of the smaller distribs for the pie would
be nice indeed.
Tylor got speakup running but horrible clicks in the audio due to power
saving in the driver or bad handling of same.

Regards, Kerry.