contacting Vinux Project

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Tue Jul 3 12:19:52 EDT 2012

I thought that Vinux uses Speakup.
I would rather not join a special list for Vinux, since I don't use it a
lot, and I thought that some of the folks here could help.  I am on a Ubuntu
list, but I would probably get the same response there.
I have burned many disks, in both windows and Linux, and when the
Ubuntu/Vinux gives you the option to burn it, and it reads the blank disk in
the drive and reads back that there would not be enough space, even with the
over-burn option, I'd say I did the burn process properly, but the disk was
not big enough.
Glenn