Vinux burning problems

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Tue Jul 3 00:28:10 EDT 2012

I believe this image is designed for a CD.
I just booted to the Vinux I installed onto a USB thumb drive, and it would
not let me burn it to the CD either.
Then I put a rewriteable DVD into the drive, and in Linux, I was able to
burn it.
It read it as 699 MB.
It read that even with Over-Burn on, it could not write to the CD.
So I believe there is a problem with the Vinux download file.
Glenn