espeakup-squeeze-i386.iso

Øyvind Lode oyvind at lode.is
Thu Jan 26 01:45:38 EST 2012

Hi,

Debian Squeeze is Debian 6.0 Stable.

I doubt you can use the installer provided on this disk image to install ubuntu or vinux.

I think the debian installer will only install debian stable, testing or sid (unstable).

To install ubuntu you need a ubuntu installer ISO etc.
Vinux provides their own disk images for installation, live cds etc.

But installing ubuntu for later converting it to Vinux is possible as I understand.
The vinux project provides scripts to "convert" vanilla ubuntu into vinux.