dedicated servers?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jan 16 13:29:49 EST 2012

Hello all:
I'm currently with linode and arpnetworks for my linux and bsd systems
respectively.
I'm running into an issue though; I like having a spare linode for
testing, but what I really need is a box with a couple gigs of ram and
decent storage for what I'm doing. I'm currently running OpenVPN, email,
web and a couple other main services off my main server, and there will
be more eventually. My stoarage space is limited quite a lot, which is a
problem since I'm also using the server as my svn repository and I will
be hosting projects for download there soon.
I'm looking for a cost-affective dedicated server. I know you kind of
get what you pay for, but I don't have $100+ a month to drop on a box.

Any advice/ideas would be appreciated.

--

Take care,
Ty