espeakup-squeeze-i386.iso

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 5 15:33:13 EST 2012

From: "Samuel Thibault" <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org>
 > Debian uses the same script, so it's supposed to work. Maybe some

driver is missing ; more information is needed.

I doubt that grml is using the same script as debian. The grml developers
were talking about it on the grml list. Sound didn't work on the release
candidate and it sounded to me like they did something on their own to fix
it.   They had to unmute Master, Front, and PCM and set volume. But if they
just borrowed a script from debian, I don't think they'd have had to discuss
how to do that.

Samuel