Anyone thought about raspberry pie?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Feb 20 21:39:18 EST 2012

Well, I am thinking that removing the dtlk and the rest shouldn't be to
hard since it's modularized from what I've seen of the code. Perhaps
it's time to do some architecture modularization as well? Maybe lift out
some of the x86 specific stuff and do what the kernel does, with an arch
folder and then arch specific code under there. I'm not really sure how
that'd be done with the modules and the compilation process, but it
seems like it could be doable.