Building PC without any sight (wasRE: still more on bug)

Albert Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Tue Feb 14 18:24:05 EST 2012

First, I believe

<pcsforeveryone.com>

Also sells machines with serial ports.

If it does not, or if it would just save me some big bucks, I may want to
assemble a machine, as John did.  John, how much sighted help did you need
with that, if any?  My limited experience with trying to assemble a computer
indicated that some stuff can be known only by way of color coding, but I'd
like to have been wrong about that.  (I have no sight.)

Thanks!

Al