Urgent: IS THE GOVERNMENT COMPLYING WITH ITS NEW STANDARD ON WEB ACCESSIBILITY? (fwd)

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Feb 9 21:16:10 EST 2012

all,
I am sharing this much as others share surveys.  There are many Canadians
on these lists, and those who do business with Canada.  Likewise it is
critical that they get reviews from those using various platforms, Linux
and mac included.
please help if you can, or share if you cannot.
I personally attended one of these hearings, and I assure you that the
judge in this case is absolutely firm on making the Canadian government do
their job.
Thanks,
Karen