Pulseaudio

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:20:26 EST 2012

Hello,

First, I hope that everyone is having a happy holiday.

Is there any reason why I would be able to get software speech but no
music through either cmus or mplayer?  Seems strange to me, so I can
only assume that it has something to do with Pulseaudio.

David, I can't remember what you said about Pulseaudio a few days ago
and I lost your message.  there's something I need to edit to keep
Pulseaudio from taking over the speech because now I'm not getting
speech when I boot, LOL.
--
Thanks,
Robert Spangler, B.A. in Urban Studies and Spanish
spangler.robert at gmail.com