No subject

Sat Dec 1 17:18:54 EST 2012

for broken libraries and lynx, I had absolutely no problems when
upgrading from potato to woody... I'm not sure what went wrong with
yours, but I ran woody up till the time it was released and had no
problems.

--
Deedra Waters <dmwaters at dmwaters.org>

Web-page http://www.dmwaters.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html