No subject

Sat Dec 1 17:18:54 EST 2012

or you can select thhis option from the windows format disk menu in my computer.
Next, get a copy of loadlin.exe, and put it on the disk.
Then create autoexec.bat similar to the below lines depending on your configuration.

autoexec.bat
@echo off
loadlin vmlinuz root=/dev/hda1 speakup_synth=xxx speakup_ser=y ro

end autoexec.bat

Of course, adjust the above for your needs. Hth.
Greg