No subject

Sat Dec 1 17:18:54 EST 2012

to you too of course--besides I understand from somebody that you are a
n escapee from the Florida State Prison otherwise known as Florida D&B.
If you can survive that you can make the transition to UNIX and C
easily!  (big grin).  As far as C programming is concerned you should
probably get a book like C Primer Plus.  Of course you should definitely
get the Kernighan and Ritchie book but I wouldn't read that one first.

A good introductory book for UNIX is Exploring Unix and I think the
authors were Kochan and Wood
You can write me at jwantz at home.com and I'll look through my books at
home and give you a better idea.  As I'm sure you guessed I too spent
six years at St. Augustine.  A few years before you though, I'm afraid.

      Jim Wantz