Major Bonehead move:

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Wed Aug 29 14:45:37 EDT 2012

Hi Steve.  You could try getting a copy of Midnight Commander, which has
an undelete function.  I  don't know how well it works though.  If you
have more than one machine running Linux, you can try copying the
contents of bin from another machine.  That might work,if your libraries
aren't toast.

Gene