Virtualization and Speakup

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Thu Aug 23 15:29:57 EDT 2012

You can also use virtualbox http://www.virtualbox.org, which I use on
a headless system for a machine that runs 24/7, and a few others for
testing. You can use the vboxmanage utility to create/manage virtual
machines, and use the vboxheadless utility to start virtual machines
in headless mode. You can access headless virtual machines through
ssh, or via an rdp client if you use virtualbox for personal use, and
therefore qualify to install the virtualbox extension pack, which
contains the vrdp server. HTH.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net