Accessible Diagrams

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 30 14:47:09 EDT 2012

Aha, I see the issue, if that's indeed the case?

Yes we were hesitant to give radio buttons  a default value, and unfortunately, I can't link the answer of radio button to another,
without changing pages on the user, which I didn't want to do more than necessary.

Sorry about this. I most likely will not use Google docs again for a survey because of the accessibility issues. Let me know if I
can help at all?

Website: www.SinaBahram.com