best cli web browser & email programs

Pia pmikeal at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 15:26:33 EDT 2012

I love pine and lynx.  There are other pretty neat browsers out there you
can try like links (spelled with an i instead of a y" and also w3m which
is also a text based web browser that I think is great. elinks is another
text browser.  Of course there is mutt for mail, but in the end I have to
admit my favorite combo for me is the classic pine and lynx as you
mentioned.