confirimg this? was Finding the Correct Debian Speakup Image

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Apr 12 21:54:51 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I wish to be *very* sure just which cd image I need to have hardware
speech during the install.  when I visit the installer link below, indeed
all the links  are pointing to wheezy, and labeled as testing, just as
Samuel indicates here.
However there are rather a few of them.
There will be no operating system whatsoever on he computer on to which I
am installing Debian. I  will be using a dec-talk express for speech.
which of the choices provided  is the correct cd image for my needs?
I will be using the cd image for the boot process then changing to the
other DVD images for the rest of the install.
thanks,
Karen