mixing media, was talking debian install.

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Apr 9 11:02:45 EDT 2012

On most dell boxes tapping f11 or f12 I can't remember which during
bootup pulls up the BIOS boot menu.
Then it's usually down arrow once and you get the cd, although you can
do it with trial and error and multiple presses of down arrow with a
reboot in the middle. Once you know how many down the cdrom is this
rarely if ever changes on a particular box.

Regards, Kerry.