mixing media, was talking debian install.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 9 00:32:04 EDT 2012

Samuel,
One of your great gifts is your answering things exactly as written.
so, let me ask this again.
is it possible to  mix media if that media is in different drives?
In this case, I would boot and start the installation from the cd drive in
my computer.  However I would be finishing installations an external
DVD drive attached to a USB port.
Still possible?
Karen