talking debian. (fwd)

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Apr 5 18:17:51 EDT 2012

How does one make this determination?
the links to image files included on the page you suggested makes no
breakdown that I can tell.
I  may have a solution.  I do have an external DVD drive which I am
*hopping* will be seen by this machine.
My friend is burning the 8 DVD images, which I am also assuming includes
the talking install.
I may be all set, but answer the question anyway, in case we have to burn
the cds instead.
Karen