Socrates-and-An Easier OCR?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Fri Sep 23 04:14:56 EDT 2011

Hi,
I had to change some things in /etc/sane*/somefile.conf, not epson, my
epson uses another thing.
I also had to extract some firmware from the windows driver, but it was
all documented in the sane manuals.
I did this so long ago that I am not exactly sure of what I had to do, but
maybe it helps.
Try googling for your model scanner and sane.
HTH, Willem