killing speakup on keyboard without a printscreen or sysrq key

Cheryl Ann Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:21:59 EDT 2011

i'm running Arch Linux on my Mac mini in vmware fusion. While I can stop
speech so that I get "you turned me off" I didnt think I could actually
kill speakup with a bluetooth keyboard that doesn't have a dedicated sysrq
key as far as I know. However I have a new iogear
multi-link mini bluetooth keyboard and I just accidentally started to sit
on it and pressed some keys apparently and I heard "You killed
speakup" which  sure enough I had done. But I can't figure out
what key combination did it and I'd like to know. Any ideas?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart