speakup and a USB numeric keypad

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Oct 18 11:49:52 EDT 2011

Hi, Chuck:

I used to do this all the time back in the good old days before Speakup
had a laptop friendly alternative.

Those good old days are so long ago, it wasn't even a USB device I used.
I had a PS2 numeric keypad that I would set up to the right of my laptop
on the train from NYC to DC and back.

Worked like a charm. I can't imagine USB would create any issue.

Janina