speechd-up debian install question

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Nov 11 06:31:51 EST 2011

I agree so much with the general feeling. PulseAudio is really more bother
than its worth and probably creates more issues than it solves. Are the
security issues really a problem? Proper user groups should sort out many of
the issues, do not let users who have remote access have sound card access
if its really an issue.

Michael Whapples