espeakup-amd64dvd.iso

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue May 17 22:05:00 EDT 2011

errors First error happened on step 7 when debian couldn't find any kernel
components.  I took the opportunity to set debconf priority to low
(shouldn't have been necessary since I keyed in expert on what I think was
the boot: line though I probably missed the boot: prompt by a mile.  The
thing was though I thought I had a boot: prompt since on booting I had to
hit enter to bring the sound up.  I tried mirror 20 and mirror 15 with
identical results except I chose stable with mirror 15.  This is strange
since I did nothing other than put the slackware disk in the computer and
booted up and connected to shellworld.net with no problem.  Possibly
saving error logs as I did to floppy blocked an actual network connection
I don't know.  I'll check the floppy and see what error lines I can find
in the log later this week.  I have to make dinner now and tomorrow night
I break computers over at smartco.