console-based digital audio editer released

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Mar 29 06:03:06 EDT 2011

Hello

Thank you for making this available. I had add following  lines to the
catchkey script to make it work with Debiann Squeeze:

"4f1b 0050                              ") echo f1
;;
"4f1b 0051                              ") echo f2
;;
"4f1b 0052                              ") echo f3
;;
"4f1b 0053                              ") echo f4
;;
"5b1b 3531 007e                         ") echo f5
;;

Another nice feature would be to have a  way to adjust the place marker
more precisely, for example play couple of seconds recording before and
after the marker with a short  gap at the marker location like this:

ctrl-home: set the marker to the biginning of file
ctrl-end: put the marker at the end
ctrl-pgup:  move marker one second backward
ctrl-pgdn: move marker one second forward
ctrl-left: move marker 0.1 second backward
ctrl-rigth: move marker 0.1 second forward.

After every movement couple of seconfs of audio just before and just after
the location is played with a short gap between them. Whitch market to
adjust depends on witch marker has been set with f5/f6.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020