OT: pc weasel operating image

tony seth lp800 at samobile.net
Mon Mar 28 22:35:57 EDT 2011

Hi all:  I got a Pc Weasel from one of you good list people, and I know
there is at least one other person who has used one.  My curiosity got
me into a bit of hot water, as I've accidentally deleted the image on
the first par titian thinking that perhaps it was packed up somewhare
and/or booting the critter with the safe option would not allow one to
do something like that by accident, but while the boot loader does come
up I only have two options, to load a new image or make a partition
default.  Is there something I'm missing besides an image, and would it
be possible to get an image from someone so I could back it up in case
it happens again?
Thanks much for any help anyone can give me...
Cheereo...