off topic, failing to get messages posted to the list, any ideas

jeremy icu8it2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:47:59 EST 2011

hello Chris and thank you. Is this specific to the speakup list or just in general? I am only asking because the other list I use sends new messages to the inbox. I am on the way to see if any missed messages are archived in gmail. If so, is there a way to change this so my client will alert me on new messages?
Thanks again.