Debian Install ALSA/Intel Issue

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 16:19:41 EST 2011

Thanks, Chris,

This would be really useful, except that e2label isn't available to me
on the distribution of Debian from Samuel Thibault.

I got someone to check the syslog and the usb stick is sda1.

There is an application in there called usb-list, and it does list the
USB stick.

When I try to mount it, I get an error saying  mounting failed, no such
file or directory.

Liz

Liz Hare PhD
Dog Genetics LLC