How does vinux interface with speakup?

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:35:17 EST 2011

Hi,
It's a patched version of speechd-up though. If you try using the normal
speechd-up it says caps a lot and just doesn't work right. There's
supposed to be something new coming that Vinux will switch to eventually
called ospeakup. I don't know much about it but it is supposed to be a
replacement for speechd-up I think.
HTH
Storm
--