console-based digital audio editer released

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Fri Mar 4 03:25:45 EST 2011

Hi Storm,
It looks like dae is not able to read your tmp.wav filecorrectly.
As a test, just copy the file: /usr/local/share/dae/tutorial/duty.wav
to e.g. your home directory and try:
$aoss dae duty.wav
Letme know if that works.  Yes, the first andlast errors you got are those
caused by python2.6, but the one about the wave riff header is anactual
error.
Please let me know how it goes?
Kind regards, Willem