downgrading speech dispatcher

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Thu Jun 23 08:23:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

Indeed the service doesn't work. But you can run speech-dispatcher as
user, it will use /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf. I'm trying
packaging speechd-up, I guess it can work without the service (daemon).
Normally, when you run spd as user, it creates a .speech-dispatcher to
write logs and pid, but no conf is needed, except this
in /etc/speech-dispatcher.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL